Dr. Kevin L Krasinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin L Krasinski?

Still love Dr. "K"

I have both been a patient of and worked side by side with Dr "K" as we called him on the Orthopaedic Unit of Alamance Regional Hospital. He is by far the most patient, kind and thorough doctor I have met in my 5 years of being an RN; 3 of which I worked with Dr K. He is courteous, but also truly empathetic to a fault. I would have no other. He cared for many of my Patients. as he cared for me and my mother; generously. I recommend anyone with sports medicine issue (aka joint and tendon related injuries) to see him,. If he can't help you better than someone else he will give the best recommendations to make certain you get the best care possible.

acl repair

he is a great doctor an helped me a lot :)