Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin W Krebs has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Kevin W Krebs has the following 12 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Kevin W Krebs has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 50
I'm looking for a psychiatrist and found this Dr, attempted to make an appoinetment. I have insurance but I'm positive I need a referall for my insurance to pay for it, I opted to just pay for it out of pocket because it takes a few months for me to get a referall and see my dr. I told the receptionist this and what I first noticed when talking to her was that she seemed 'out of it' and spoke very slowly, almost as if she was high. Secondly when I first told her of my situation she said it would cost me 160$ out of pocket for the first appointment, then she seemed to go blank for a while so I repeated myself to make sure she understood what I was saying and asked to make an appointment then she said that I needed a referall to see him. Which is weird because first she said I didn't need one and that I could pay for it out of pocket. I'm going to attempt to try and call another day (hoping not to speak to the same lady) and see if I can make an appointment then. I can already tell that I'm going to have problems with this place and its a shame that I have and other people who are just wanting help have to go through rude people like this is the medical field.
26 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
William S Hall Psychiatric Institute
Dr. Kevin W Krebs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsPalmetto Psychiatry Counseling, 115 Atrium Way Ste 127, Columbia, SC
Dr. Kevin W Krebs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.