Dr. Kevin Lawrence Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Lawrence?

worthless

Posted on August 9th, 2014

I would not choose to see this Dr again. He made me feel like I was wasting his time when I went to the emergency care. I have a staph infection in my foot, which is very painful and wanted to either try to get it drained or some antibiotics to fight the infection. He told me it was a blister from athletes foot. Then sent the receptionist in to pre-screen me and that unless I had insurance or $100, that he would not continue to treat me. I have both, but refuse to waste any money on a "Dr" whose only purpose is to get more money out of me. I know there are plenty out there like this one, but my physician is not in on a Saturday or I would have seen her and received proper care. I will make sure others are aware of this as well.

Posted on April 13th, 2016