Dr. Kevin W Luke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin W Luke?

Annette Montoya

I had a knee replacement 3 months ago by Dr. Luke. I am highly pleased by his work and am thoroughly satisfied. He is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone that is considering knee replacement. He takes a lot of care with his patients.

Thank you!

What an amazing doctor! I can't believe I've suffered with knee pain for so long. Dr. Luke was warm and professional, explained all of my options thoroughly, and helped me make the best decision. I am now pain free and forever thankful.

dual total knee replacements

Dr. Luke replaced both of my knees between August and October 2017, I can not praise him and his staff, including the physical therapists enough. I am heading back to work pain free.

Dr. Luke is the best doctor i know and a great surgeon

Total hip replacement Feb. 9, 2017 Went very well. Dr. Luke is awesome! I did everything I was supposed to do and I didn't do what I wasn't supposed to do. In June my husband and I went on vacation. I climbed sand dunes, lighthouse steps, 94 steps down to a waterfall viewing area and back up again. Walked miles each day. All with no pain meds! I am so grateful! Now it has been 6 months and its all so good it's like it never happened!!

Super specialist

My surgery was exceptional

Repair of Kneecap

Dr. Luke was recommended to me by a friend, fortunately. My kneecap needed to be put back together after a fall. He explained what the procedure would be, scheduled the surgery quickly and the follow-up care was excellent. He is a serious doctor, which I appreciate. I followed his instructions for after care, through healing. He also explained the options if I should want the equipment removed, and left the decision to me. I wouldn't hesitate to return to him if further care is needed.

great great doctor

I had a total hip replacement. I most defiant would refer Dr. Luke to a friend my overall is experience was great. He has helped me get my normal life back with no problems. i also would have no problem returning to see Dr. Luke for any orthopedic surgery's i may have to have if any in the future

Dr. Kevin Luke is a highly skilled and proficient surgeon. He knows what he's doing. His interaction with his patients is perfect. He listens; asks for questions; takes the time to answer them. Dr. Luke welcomes input from his patients. You won't regret seeing Dr. Luke for your orthopedic needs.

If you Need A Knee Surgeon

After tearing up my right knee and fighting with the employer and insurance company, Dr. Kevin Luke was a breath of fresh air. I was totally impressed with the way he treats his patients, talks to them not down to them, he listens to your concerns and fears. He explains in simple understandable language what he'll be doing and what the expected results will be. He also has a quick sense of humor, something you need just before going into surgery, he made me comfortable and totally at ease. If you need a surgeon, Call Dr. Kevin Luke, you won't be disappointed.

I injured my knee and Dr.Luke did an amazing job taking care of my injury, my knee surgery and the recovery

Bad bedside manner

Great doctor knows his stuff, but has no personality and terrible bedside manner!