Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin J Lythgoe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
He is a great doctor.. Had my first son with him and now im having my second .. He also delivered my brothers kids.. His staff is veryyyy nice and always answer my question and let meTell you i alllllways call them for every little thing :)) they are always very sweet :) i am glad to have a wonderful doc n staff to be with me for 9 months
Dr. Lythgoe delivered 3 of my 4 children (the last 3), he is an excellent doctor. He keeps you well informed and explains things in terms that "regular" people can understand. He is very caring and sensitive. My last child was delived by emergency c-section. I have always been impressed with him, but this was a very tramtic situation for me. He was very delicate and comforting. I recommend him to anyone. HE IS AWESOME!
I have been lucky enough to have had Dr. Lythgoe as my obgyn for both my pregnancies. I actually moved back to Az when i found out i was pregnant the second time because no other doctor would do. He has a very friendly staff and he does a great job making you feel at ease and allows me to feel comfortable enough to ask him anything even on nights that he is on call. When you get close to your delivery date you are scheduled an appointment with his partners just so you can become comfortable in case you go into labor when he is not on call.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2012, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Kevin J Lythgoe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCulbertson Bruce & Lythgoe Mds, 530 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Kevin J Lythgoe is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.