Dr. Kevin M Weaver Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin M Weaver?

I don't see how he gets such high ratings from other patients

No matter what complaints you come in with, Dr. Weaver never thinks there is anything wrong.

Dreadful

I had the misfortune of making my second (and last) visit to this place. After a good start (they were very efficient in taking my copay), I was taken back to get weighed in, blood pressure checked, and triaged by a nurse. The nurse was not in scrubs or any uniform I could make out, just a polo shirt and pants. I began to explain the reason for my visit (I had made a list of four things) and was told that they only had 15 minutes for each patient and that I may not be able to have everything addressed at this visit. I was shocked, horrified, and scared. What kind of care could I expect to receive with the clock ticking?!? I asked for a refund on my copay and was then introduced to another incompetent office manager Dee Merritt. Her name alone is ironic. She tried to explain not that I was misinformed about the 15 minute policy, but rather that I shouldn't have been told that! I ended up getting a refund on the copay, but she refused to give me any proof that my insurance company would not be billed for the visit. I left the office without being seen by a doctor, having missed work, and still suffering.

Not always easy to get an appointment but it is because he is so popular. I highly recommend him. I'm impressed by others in his practice too.

Dr. Weaver has been my physician for the past 16 years. Over the past 9 years he has worked with me and other physicians to try to solve some medical mysteries. When he has not been able to help, he has never hesitated in referring me to someone who can. I consider him my rock. A genuinely caring person.

A very good doctor

Doctor Weaver had resolved my wife and my own medical problems. My wife was diagnosis as stomach pains for about two years by doctors from another medical institute. Dr. Weaver become her new doctor only about two weeks and decided that her pains was not stomach pain and told her to do ultra sound test. She was found that she has god bladder stones and need urgent surgery. I had similar condition. I got minor elbow pains from a travel for pulling luggage. later I got very severe pains in my arm with numbness. My elbow pain was gone very easily after taking pain medication but my arm and shoulder pains and numbness were not. He told me to do MRI test and found that I have injuries from an auto accident also and needed urgent surgery. He also helped me to find a very good neurosurgeon Dr. Donald Hope and neurologist Dr. Robert Richard. He is really a good doctor and I trust him completely.