Dr. Kevin Major Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Major?

Posted on January 24th, 2015

A dr of great care compassion a genius goes out of his way 100% for all that are under his care his entire staff is like one loving family there is never doubt that you are not being giving the best care in the world

Patient and informative

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Major by my nephrologists. Also a family member has gone to him. The staff was friendly, even thought they were busy. Dr. Major was very helpful and took the time to listen to my concerns. He even drew out the procedure to help me understand what was going to be done. I was scared about having to start dialysis, but he made it less so. I appreciated him taking the time to explain to be the next steps in my case. I will recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 28th, 2017