Dr. Kevin Maloney Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Maloney?

Compassionate, caring doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Maloney for many years and I could not imagine what my life would be like without him. He always greets his patients with a warm, caring smile and spends the time to address all their concerns. He is compassionate way beyond the scope of any physician i have ever seen. He is skilled and knowledgeable in his ability to diagnose and treat even the most complex illnesses. His staff is always pleasant, caring, attentive, adept at their skills, and willing to help. My whole family is very fortunate to have Dr Maloney as our family physician. I wholeheartedly recommend him without hesitation.

Best medical care

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Maloney and his staff. They have helped myself and my family through many difficult medical situations over the years and I can't thank them enough. You'll love this doctor and the medical care you'll receive here

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Excellent

not Terrible "GREAT"

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Wow, my experience with Dr.Maloney has been great- treats me and my family wonderfully for yrs. which explains why his office is always packed. They also treat the poor at a free clinic that he started. Dr. M and staff follow-up on everything on their patients meticulously and advocate for you even with other doctor's offices. "TERRIBLE" sounds like an office Dr M and his staff stopped referring patients to. This happened to my wife once ( being treated poorly by a specialist and his staff). and Dr M and Nancy called the other office right up and complained. Call that crass and rude if you want but I call it not being afraid to confront other offices, as they did for my wife, when Dr. Maloney's patients are being mistreated. I highly recommend this doctor to everyone. PS- I'M sure that Dr.Maloney and his staff are too busy taking care of patients to even care about another office's review but as a patient I'm speaking out on behalf of Dr. Maloney and his five star staff.

terrible

Posted on August 25th, 2015

working in the medical field, you'd think you would want to help another office obtain information for mutual patients- just as they request information from offices for themselves. OR how they demand appointments but won't return the favor. i have never met an ENTIRE OFFICE so rude in my LIFE. I know 3 offices who cannot, or refuse, to deal with this office... if they are this disrespectful to professionals, then how nice (or fake) will they be to patients? Nancy is always YELLING or hanging up (that's her go to!!). and the Dr. is just so crass-- there are plenty of other caring, helpful, RESPECTFUL physicians-- do your research and pass on this office. assembly line is this offices way to conduct business.

Posted on April 12th, 2015

I like it that I don't need to make an appointment but can just walkin to see him. This does mean that when it is busy you have to wait but I am happy to do so as I find he is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor

God Bless Dr. Maloney!

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Maloney’s for almost 20 years. He is without question, an excellent physician and a compassionate human being. When I first went to him, he determined that I had high blood pressure, and prescribed medications to control the problem. That was 20 years ago. My blood pressure has NOT been above normal since. More recently (8 years ago), he picked up on a more serious problem, and immediately referred me to a specialist, who confirmed what Dr. Maloney suspected. Dr. Maloney has been monitoring my illness, which is not curable, for eight years, and thankfully, it hasn’t progressed. I know of two people who will tell you that a visit to Dr. Maloney saved their lives. He has been known to make house calls for aged patients who are bed-ridden. If you are looking for a doctor who wears a white jacket and speaks in medical terms which you can’t understand, Dr. Maloney is NOT for you. If, on the other hand, you want a compassionate doctor whose primary goal is to keep you healthy, by all means he’s your man. I have often told him that I wouldn’t know what to do if he retired. Although they are certainly entitled to their opinions, the few negative reviewers here simply don’t know Dr. Maloney, nor do they recognize what a wonderful doctor and person that he is.

one of a kind

Posted on January 27th, 2014

dr maloney is one of a kind. my family and i have been patients for over 20 years. his kindness and caring have gotten us through tragedies, serious illnesses, and minor ailments. his vast knowledge makes him an excellent diagnostician, promptly pinpointing and treating what's wrong. it's obvious that he loves being a doctor, as he truly cares for each and every one of his patients. he knows each one by name and all their past medical problems, while caring for the whole person by ensuring that they have all their necessary screening tests. his sense of humor is phenomenal, putting the patient in a comfort zone in what is often a stressful situation. but when a serious problem does arise, dr maloney and his staff jump on it, getting authorizations for mris or ct scans, arranging for specialists to see the patient right away, and starting treatment. he also personally calls you to check on your progress and see how you're feeling after you've left the office. really, how many doctors do that? if you've ever had to take a day off for a doctor's appointment for sitting in a waiting room for hours on end, enjoy your day off because there is very little wait time here. if you're looking for a doctor who shows compassion for his patients and passion for his calling, dr maloney is the one to see. his caring goes far beyond his office as he also serves the community with his free medical clinic for those without insurance. it took me many years to find a doctor to care for my family - i am very fortunate to have found dr maloney.

Posted on October 15th, 2013

The office is filthy dirty and unorganized! Dr. Maloney sits in his chair and just screams your name out. He talks to you (very loud) with the door open so there in no privacy..everybody in the office knows what is wrong with you. Absolute horrible office!!

OUTSTANDING CARE BY THE DOCTOR

Posted on July 19th, 2012

HE IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS, AFTER MY FATHER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR TEN DAYS AFTER FAINTING ON A VERY HOT DAY, NO ONE IN THE HOSPITAL BOTHERED TO FIND OUT IF HE HAD A STROKE. DR. MALONEY WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DID THE SPECIFIC TESTS TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG. HE IS THE BEST