Dr. Kevin Markham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Markham?

Reverand

Posted on December 9th, 2016

No follow up after surgery, nothing for pain for Gall Bladder surgery, No bedside manners, Once he does the surgery his nurse blew me off, I was just a $$Buck and another slab of meat, very disrespectfu l

Rev.

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Did not follow up with me after surgery or my family that was there in the waiting room waiting for hours for a word from them, don't expect any pain management or respect from his Nurse after he perform the surgery. I feel like a side of beef just a number or another dollar. I'm very upset with this whole Dr's professionalism and lack of concern. if I had it to do again I would have had it done at Beaumont or Munson.

EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE SURGEON

Posted on November 9th, 2012

KM TOOK CARE OF MY MOTHER. WE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPIER. HE LITERALLY SAVED HER LIFE! HE IS THE MOST CARING AND PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I'VE EVER BEEN IN CONTACT WITH.

Thank you Dr. Markham!

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr. Markham repaired my hernia. He is a total professional - he explained the procedure beforehand & answered all my questions and made feel very comfortable about it. He performed the surgery expertly - I literally had no pain afterwards! He even called later that afternoon to check on how I was doing - how many doctors have you had do that! I couldn't be happier with his performance.

Exceptional care

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Avoid

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Doesn't care about the condition or the patient. Shows no interest in helping a patient and misdiagnosed / performed unneeded surgery. When complications arose from it the doctor suggested I go somewhere else for answers.

Posted on August 17th, 2015