Have you seen Dr. Kevin M Markham?

Great Surgeon! Highly Recommend!

Dr. Markham took out my gallbladder. He was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain everything very well. His reassuring, kind approach was great. I will definitely trust him with any of my care in the future. I already have recommended him to friends. He is fantastic!

Reverand

No follow up after surgery, nothing for pain for Gall Bladder surgery, No bedside manners, Once he does the surgery his nurse blew me off, I was just a $$Buck and another slab of meat, very disrespectfu l

Rev.

Did not follow up with me after surgery or my family that was there in the waiting room waiting for hours for a word from them, don't expect any pain management or respect from his Nurse after he perform the surgery. I feel like a side of beef just a number or another dollar. I'm very upset with this whole Dr's professionalism and lack of concern. if I had it to do again I would have had it done at Beaumont or Munson.

EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE SURGEON

KM TOOK CARE OF MY MOTHER. WE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPIER. HE LITERALLY SAVED HER LIFE! HE IS THE MOST CARING AND PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I'VE EVER BEEN IN CONTACT WITH.

Thank you Dr. Markham!

Dr. Markham repaired my hernia. He is a total professional - he explained the procedure beforehand & answered all my questions and made feel very comfortable about it. He performed the surgery expertly - I literally had no pain afterwards! He even called later that afternoon to check on how I was doing - how many doctors have you had do that! I couldn't be happier with his performance.

Exceptional care

Avoid

Doesn't care about the condition or the patient. Shows no interest in helping a patient and misdiagnosed / performed unneeded surgery. When complications arose from it the doctor suggested I go somewhere else for answers.

Dr. Kevin M Markham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Petoskey, MI.