Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin A Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kevin A Martin has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Showing 4 of 4
I am a patient of Dr. Martin and although he has many different receptionist, my favorite by far is Elizabeth. She is very friendly and makes you feel at home. She strikes up a conversation with you and makes time fly while waiting. She is very attentive and very efficient in scheduling. Dr. Martin is very friendly and spends the necessary amount of time with a patient.
29 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1989
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Kevin A Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKevin L Martin Md, 7 W 96th St Apt 1A, New York, NY
Dr. Kevin A Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.