Dr. Kevin Masur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Masur?

Best surgeon

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I was having abdominal pain which turned out to be a hernia at my belly button, Dr Masur was professional and explained everything to me and I felt very confident in him as my surgeon. I am doing great after surgery! Dr Masur and his staff are wonderful!!

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I had a visit with Dr Masur and I had to see his assistant first who was very young. Dr Masur came in next for his examination. While he was examining me he was staring at my breasts. I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable. The whole visit was humiliating. I would not recommend Dr Masur.

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Masur as my surgeon. he and his staff were absolutely wonderful and very informative and very, very,very easy and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would definitely go back to Dr. Masur again if needed.

Hernia

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Originally seen for Gallbladder surgery, Dr. Masur found that hernia's were causing the pain and it was not necessary to remove the gallbladder. Dr. Masur is a wonderful surgeon who goes out of his way to make sure the patient and family are fully informed and comfortable with the procedures. At the first office meeting we were impressed to see an appointment board at the check in which told if a doctor was on time or running late and how late. Following the hernia surgery on my husband, Dr. Masur came to the cafeteria to find me and inform me that all had gone well. Everyone involved in this surgery was very helpful, friendly, and genuinely concerned with our peace of mind. We would definitely recommend and/or use this surgeon and his great staff again.

Awesome

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Words can't express how grateful and blessed I feel to have come across Dr. Masur. I'd been struggling with upper abdominal pain for many years and was referred to him by my GI for gallbladder removal surgery. From the moment I met him, the way he attentively listened to and addressed all of my concerns made me feel acknowledged and important. He's an incredibly charismatic and caring health professional, and I can confidently assure you that you'll be in great hands. Thank you, Dr. Masur!

The Best

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I have never been so pleased with a surgeon. He is excellent

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Absolute faith in this Dr. He listens and explains and answers your questions so you have no doubts.

appendix ruptured and he fixed it

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

He is an amazing surgeon. He breaks everything down to the patients level and is very compassionate about his work and knows his stuff! My surgery was a success and I would recommend him to any of my friends or family members. He will be my choice in a surgeon if me or my family ever need any procedure again.

Posted on October 7th, 2012

Dr. Masur was kind, competent, and professional. However, his office staff hounded me daily for a $500 insurance deductible before the surgery even occurred. It took me nearly four months and several phone calls to obtain a check what turned out to be an over payment.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017