Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan
Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA, with other offices in Warsaw, IN and Beaver, PA (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Mcgeehan is affiliated with Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital, Kosciusko Community Hospital and Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Mcgeehan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Kosciusko Community Hospital
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
Dupont Hospital Llc
UPMC Bedford Memorial
Memorial Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center Downtown
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.