Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin P Mcgeever has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr McGeever was fantastic, before, during and after surgery. He and his team explained very well how the procedure worked, the risks involved and what i should expect afterwards. During the procedure, more work was needed than first thought with a total of four hernia repairs required. The surgery used a Da Vinci robotic device so i had three small incisions rather than a larger one. Recovery has been slower than hoped due to the extended scope of surgery - but overall, i have been very impressed with Dr McGeever and his entire staff.
35 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Kevin P Mcgeever accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDignity Health Medical Group, 222 W Thomas Rd Ste 300, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Kevin P Mcgeever is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.