Dr. Kevin Mcgrail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Mcgrail?

TOP SURGEON

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Had to have a tumor removed the size of a tennis ball. He was thorough, explained what would happen pre and post surgery. He gave me all the time I needed to ask questions and I never felt rushed. Everyone who works with him is extremely nice and thoughtful.

Skill and Great bedside manner - a less than common attribute

Posted on December 18th, 2016

He seemed genuinely interested in the medical condition and the person. He was responsive, caring, and had great follow thru!!! Came recommended By Dr. Al Kobrine - a tremndous surgeon himself!

Craniotomy

Posted on October 28th, 2016

If I have any other neurological problems he will be the one I go to he is an amazing caring doctor a very rare find.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. McGrail could not improve at all

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr.McGrail quite literally saved my life when I required emergent neurosurgery. His bedside manner is beyond compare, and he really cares about his patients and their families. He has been amazing!

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. McGrail saved my life. A very large tumor was found in the base of my spinal cord that had caused me severe pain for a year. After getting an MRI it was found and my husband researched for a top notch surgeon. He had read the reviews on line and we got in to see him immediately. He has wonderful bed side manners, and was extremely encouraging after the surgery. I heard him say as I was being wheeled out of the operation room that the surgery was a huge success! Just the kind of thing you want to hear after a 4 and 1/2 hour life threatening surgery!!!!!

Kevin McGrail is the BEST!

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Dr. Kevin McGrail is the best! He diagnosed my son's Chiari Malformation with syrinx and successfully operated. I was able to speak directly with Dr. McGrail when needed and scheduled the surgery with him directly. All of the staff at Georgetown were kind and capable and the after care was excellent. My son recently had a follow up MRI and there is no evidence of the Chiari Malformation anymore. Dr, McGrail is our hero!! Not only is he an excellent neurosurgeon but he's a really nice guy, too!

Outstanding Surgeon and Physician

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Dr. McGrail is a spectacular surgeon. I had seen two previous neurosurgeons, who told me my brain aneurysm was inoperable. Dr. McGrail told me he could repair the aneurysm. He did and it is gone! I am playing tennis and biking. Thank you Dr. McGrail, you saved my life.

very good doctor and a good person

Posted on February 13th, 2014

i had a very good experience with Dr Mcgrail he was very helfull , he went above and beyond to help me with my situation , he did what need t be done to help me . i greatly recomend him .

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Excellent physician. Spectacular surgeon.

Dr.McGrail REview

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. McGrail did emergency surgery to remove a tennis ball size tumor from my brain. He did an excellent job and his follow-ups have been something I look forward too. He has excellent bedside manner and is always cheerful. I feel much better after each visit with him.

patient