Kevin McKnight, MD Is this you?

Have you seen Kevin McKnight, MD?

Dr McKnight is an experienced gentle dr that will go the extra mile to help his patients!

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr McKnight is a gentle and knowledgeable dr with 30 years of experience. What I like most about my appt was the extra time he takes for each of his patients. The wait in the office wasn't long. I hope he never retires!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2012

It took a little while to get my very first appointment, but since getting into the system, appointments have been awesome! I really enjoy the time that Dr. McKnight spends with me on each and every visit. He understands his patients and takes time needed.

Posted on November 25th, 2010

I have been going Dr McKnight for about 10yrs for Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Even after leaving Morehead City, I continued to see him in Greeville and now New Bern. It is worth the drive. I do not have medical insurance and his fees are very reasonable. He doesn't overbook so I never have to wait long. Most important, he takes the time to listen to me and does not run unnecessary tests.

Posted on October 14th, 2017