Dr. Kevin L Metros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin L Metros?

Great Ortho Doc

Dr. Metros is the most knowledgeable and gifted ortho Doctor I have ever seen. He first treated me at Palomar Hospitals great trauma center after a horrible car accident leaving me in the ICU for two weeks. Shattered pelvis, 5 broken back bones, 7 ribs broken injured knee and leg. This on top of awful internal injuries and blood loss. Dr. Metros is an expert healer and surgeon. I can not say enough good about his experience and skills. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Metros in his court and looking out for his interests. He knows his stuff and he is meticulous and experienced. I trust him completely. You should trust him too. He is a very busy Doc so you will likely wait a little in the office to see him on appointment day, but your body repairs are worth the wait.

GREAT PHYSICIAN!

I would not consider using any other surgeon - he was absolutely wonderful - I came into the ER with a compound fracture of my radius and he was out to see me in 10 minutes, had me on the operating table in less than 5 - he came to see me daily in the hospital and his follow-up has been excellent - referring me to great PT in Escondido. I will have hip surgery with him next!

great dr, bad office

3 surgeries with this guy! Love him!

He is great, only bad thing is his office constantly runs way behind, could be they get a lot of emergencies since you never know when a bone will break.

I was involved in a serious, life-threatening accident. Dr. Metros was the trauma surgeon on call, and I am so grateful he was. Thanks to him, I am able to walk again. He honestly is a life saver. He is thoroughly knowledgeable. He is the rare doctor who really cares about his patients.His staff is the greatest.

Dr. Metros is very kind and understanding. He has performed 3 different surgeries and I would not go to anyone else!!!

Dr. Metros is an exceptional orthopaedic surgeon.

Dr. Kevin L Metros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.