Dr. Kevin B Meyer Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kevin B Meyer?

Very Knowledgeable Dr.

Dr. Meyer is a very serious Dr who knows his stuff. He may come off as arrogant sometimes, but I think that is not always the case. He is extremely professional and cares about his patients

Exam

I found Dr Meyer to be thorough and spent the time with me to discuss and provide a course of action to correct or ascertain my kidney function. It was refreshing to be seen by a Dr that took the time to do a thorough exam and spend the time for discussion. Dr Meyer left me with the feeling he was truly dedicated to help me in correcting my issue and did not treat me as faceless quota.

what a horrible doctor. he is so arrogant and rude. No bedside manner at all. Do not go to him!