Dr. Kevin C Morrill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin C Morrill?

Skilled; Smart; Compassionate

I am so thankful that I found Dr. Morrill in 2014. He stabilized my fractures which gave me pain relief and the ability to resume my life. I just saw him again for new spinal problems. He gave me an honest and compassionate diagnosis, treatment plan and prognosis. I highly recommend him. I am a retired Registered Nurse.

Doctor Morrill is a Wise Choice!

Bluntly, Dr. Morrill is full of himself... but I selected him to fix me... he did. In August 2016 he did an L3 laminectomy which enabled me to walk more than the previous two minutes and ditch my mobility scooter. Miraculously, I now daily walk on the beach and do just about anything. At the time of surgery, I weighed 322 pounds and a year later am down to 258. He truly gave me a new lease on life and enabled my tremendous health improvement. Thanks Doc Kevin, keep up the good work!

Very informative, down to earth and empathetic.

Good surgeon.... but, arrogant, a sense of entitlement, and God complex.

Waste of time

I couldn't have had a better surgeon. Dr. Morrill is the best. Professional as well as compassionate.

Dr. Morrill is honest and answers all questions readily. I was never apprehensive about his surgical adept Ness and will readily recommend him highly.

Dr. Morrill is great.

There really not enough stars to really rate Dr. Morrill! He has worked on me 2 times! I won't let anyone else touch me!!!!!!!

Excellent

Dr Morrill was the first surgeon I've seen in 42 years that acknowledged that scoliosis is painful and debilitating. His compassion is immense. He is young and current and brilliant in my opinion. He certainly helped me with compression fractures. He and his staff went above and beyond what anyone else has done. I am so thankful I was referred to him.

Dr Morrill

Excellent, caring, he takes alot of time explaining and your problem and what procedures he can do to repair it..Left no questions unanswered, friendly, compassionate, and very professional, LOVE, LOVE, Love HIM....

I have an inoperable spinal cord tumor that extends from C1 to T4. I saw 6 neurosurgeons that told me there was nothing that could be donein fact, I was told I had about 3-5 days to live before being referred to Dr. Kevin Morrill. At my first appointment Dr. Morrill was kind yet direct, telling me what Id already learnedthat the tumor and the spinal cord were so intertwined that there was no way to tell the difference between the tumor and the spinal cord in many areas. The tumor had grown so big that it caused the spinal cord to fill the spinal canal causing my head and neck to lock to the left. But unlike the others, Dr. Morrill was willing to think about unconventional options. I was scheduled for an experimental surgery to remove the posterior bone from the spine in order to give the tumor room to keep growing (yes he removed my backbone). He told me if I lived though the 15 hour surgery I may not walk again, which by the way I do quite well! Having a rare tumor is horrible, especially when you go from doctor to doctor looking for hope and finding none. Dr. Morrill not only gave me hope, he gave me years of life that would have been lost had I not found him.From the time I called for my first appointment and even now as I contine closely monitored follow up visits, Ive always felt like he deeply cared for me and my family. Here I am, 6 years post surgery and he tells me Im still the only tumor of this type that he has seen. He even sent me to the prestigious MD Anderson Cancer Hospital in Houston to get a second opinion, where I was told we've never seen this before, but if I had what you have, Id want Dr. Morrill to be my doctor. He took great risks, but it absolutely saved your life. He makes my husband and I feel like were the only patients he has to see when Im on his schedule. He is the best of the best, and oh by the way, not to hard to look at either!

Dr. Kevin C Morrill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.