The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin N Christensen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
He continued treatment on clobetasol, yet did not put it in his notes. Because I was on a topical steroid for 7 months, instead of clearing my skin, it caused a severe acne outbreak. Now I have to go on accutane and have had to have expensive beta peels to fix the situation. This is pushing out my family planning at least a year. When I called dermatology for help/make an appointment, I was told he'd call me. He never called. I then sent him a message via the patient portal. He told me to make an appointment. There was no discussion on side effects, when to discontinue medication, or help provided. I'm now seeing a dermatologist in Minneapolis who in 2 weeks has gotten most of the acne to subside, however my skin, which was once almost perfect, is now heavily scarred and wrinkled. Don't you love spending a bunch of time and money only to have someone destroy your face?
7 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2011
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Kevin N Christensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWinona Hospital, 855 Mankato Ave, Winona, MN
Dr. Kevin N Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winona, MN.