4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kevin N Christensen?

Do not recommend

He continued treatment on clobetasol, yet did not put it in his notes. Because I was on a topical steroid for 7 months, instead of clearing my skin, it caused a severe acne outbreak. Now I have to go on accutane and have had to have expensive beta peels to fix the situation. This is pushing out my family planning at least a year. When I called dermatology for help/make an appointment, I was told he'd call me. He never called. I then sent him a message via the patient portal. He told me to make an appointment. There was no discussion on side effects, when to discontinue medication, or help provided. I'm now seeing a dermatologist in Minneapolis who in 2 weeks has gotten most of the acne to subside, however my skin, which was once almost perfect, is now heavily scarred and wrinkled. Don't you love spending a bunch of time and money only to have someone destroy your face?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Kevin N Christensen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winona, MN.

Dr. Kevin N Christensen Is this you?