Dr. Kevin K Nahigian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin K Nahigian?

There is no better doctor. Hands down.

Five years ago I injured my rotator cuff. Not knowing exactly what damage was done, I put off seeing an orthopedic. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Nahigian. An appointment was made within the week. Dr. Nahigian suspected a rotator cuff tear and suggested I have an MRI of this shoulder to confirm the diagnosis. This test was scheduled within a week. His office contacted my insurance company and got it approved in a timely manner. After following up with Dr. Nahigian I was scheduled for surgery immediately. My recovery period has been great. I am completely satisfied with the entire experience and would fully recommend this doctor to anyone.

Shoulder surgery

Dr Nahigian has operated on my right shoulder, great follow ups. complete recovery. He also did a complete knee replacement on my wife's left leg and it all went off without a problem at all. She is supposed to proceed and have him do the right knee in a month or two. I personally like the fact that you are not going to a facility that I consider too large for personal attention. Great Doctor.

Best Orthopaedic Surgeon I found in my 50+ years! Bright, professional and great with childrens' sport injuries. One of the best in the industry by far!!!!

Dr. Kevin K Nahigian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.