Dr. Kevin Nini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Nini?

Posted on August 15th, 2017

To anyone thinking of going to PSANJ I highly recommend Dr. Nini and his staff. I was referenced to his office by Dr. Gleason for reconstructive surgery and I could not be happier with the final outcome. Dr. Nini is an exceptional doctor he listened to all of my concerns and was very professional. He and his staff especially his billing staff knew explained exactly what was going to be expected by me and were very helpful in answering all of my questions with my insurance company to make sure my surgery was covered.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr.Nini is an excellent doctor, he was been my doctor for already 21 years for breast cancer operation , I recommend Dr. Nini to anyone who asks me about him.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

this guy has issues, anger issues among other things...

Patient

Posted on November 10th, 2013

I was very disappointed with his manner and quality of his surgery. The results were not good. When questioned about the poor result two months after a face lift, Dr. Nini indicated the skin was loose. So, what was the purpose of the surgery? Would not recommend him to anyone.

So happy with my results

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Nini is an amazing plastic surgeon. He knows exactly what is right for your body in an effort to make sure you have a natural outcome. I went to him for a breast augmentation because my close friend went to him for hers and she said I would make a mistake going with anyone else. I did some research on him and realized he was for me. He's highly qualified and respected. I cancelled my consultation with another doctor right after my consultation with Dr. Nini and called to schedule my surgery the next day. I have no bruising and I was never in pain from recovery, only soreness, but it's manageable. I only took vicodin for the first two days and now I'm on to Advil. The recovery is a dream! I read a few reviews about Dr. Nini being too quick with them during a consultation but I'm confused about why someone would view that as a negative. He's not there to coach you about making this life decision, he's there to tell you what would give you the best outcome and he knew the answer for me within seconds after examining me. He always asks what questions or concerns you have so he will never rush you out the door. To me, it was very reassuring when he knew right away how to get me the result I wanted. I also read reviews about him being a little pricy, but you really get what you pay for. I would recommend anyone wanting this surgery to save up a little more to go to Dr. Nini. $5,000 boob jobs are advertised everywhere these days but honestly I would be a little nervous going to a PS to charges that charges that! With something as serious as plastic surgery where you are altering your body, you need to go to the best.

face lift

Posted on August 17th, 2012

simply just marvelous after 1 year anniversary

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Dr. Nini is a fabulous doctor. Having been diagnosed with breast cancer at a young age, Dr. Nini worked with me and my breast surgeon in performing immediate reconstruction as quickly as possible. Furthermore, his bedside manor, technique and followup (plus his staff) is flat out the best of the best! I am extremely fortunate to have such a fantastic doctor. Any woman in this situation is in very, very good hands!

Phenomenal Experience

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Nini is not only extremely talented at what he does, but he is also very personable. He took the time to listen to all of my concerns (I was VERY nervous!) and he never brushed any of my questions off. He was willing to go into detail with regards to every question/issue I brought up. He is beyond great at making you feel comfortable before surgery and when I woke up, he was right there asking me how I was feeling, which was really great. The office staff at Dr. Nini's office are all BEYOND friendly and helpful. They are always pleasant on the phone and are willing to accommodate you. They are also made me feel as comfortable as possible. Overall, I do not have ONE complaint about my experience. I will - and have - recommended Dr. Nini to others. Second to none!

Amazing and extremely gifted doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2011

He truly cares about his patients. Words cannot begin to express my gratitude with how he has changed my life.

Fitness Instructor

Posted on October 27th, 2010

What most stood out to me about Dr. Nini is his confidence in what he does. My mind was at ease and nerves were minimum because he realy made me feel secure. I think this is essential when about to have surgery.

Brief to the point perfectionist

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Once you are welcomed by the wonderful office staff and a 10 to 15 minute wait ensues, (every time you enter the office) you are brought in by one of the caring and skilled nurses. The nurses here are excellent, have great personalities and are MORE than helpful in every way! you eventually see Dr. Nini who has a charming personality and is skilled beyond belief. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and three weeks in am very pleased with the results. In the office you can sometimes feel that he is in a rush to get out of your room, and on to the next patient but his work is really done at that point. At the hospital - in the surgicalprep area, he was slow, focused and slow. There was no rush there and the surgery was long, about 4 hours. Thr recovery so far has been OK, you have to visit the office twice a week so he can check the sites. He wants to catch a problem before one begins. (Again another sign of a great Dr.) I would highly recommend Dr. Nini.

Posted on October 19th, 2009

He is a very caring surgeon and doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and that all my concerns were taken seriously. He asked if I had concerns and special requirements that I would like to have met .