Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Nowakowski
Dr. Kevin Nowakowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with another office in South Pasadena, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nowakowski is affiliated with Bayfront Medical Center, Edward White Hospital and Palms of Pasadena Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Nowakowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Nowakowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bayfront Medical Center
Edward White Hospital
Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Saint Anthony's Hospital
Palms of Pasadena Hospital
32 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Kevin Nowakowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin Nowakowski in this video.
Dr. Kevin Nowakowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.