Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin C Oconnor
Dr. Kevin C Oconnor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Boston, MA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Oconnor is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin C Oconnor has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Kevin C Oconnor has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Kevin C Oconnor has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin C Oconnor is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Oconnor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Beth Israel Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSpaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston, 300 W 1st St, South Boston, MA
Dr. Kevin C Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Boston, MA.