Dr. Kevin J Okeefe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Okeefe?

Has been outstanding with my care. He also saved my daughter's life who three hospitals could not figure out what the problem was.

Horrible medical care !

All of my needs have been taken care off. We have been very pleased with Dr. O'Keefe. His services have always been exceptional. WE would recommend him as an exceptional caring DOCTOR.

Dr. Kevin O'Keefe has been my doctor for 20+ years. He is wonderful, and I have recommended him to many.

Dr. O'Keefe is an excellent physician. His checkups are always thorough and caring

WOnderful doc

Dr O'Keefe is really knowledgeable, is an excellent diagnostician, has a friendly and comforting/ great "bedside" manner and spends plenty of time explaining things. He seems really caring and kind as well. I've never needed a follow up other than making another appointment so that one is N/A.

He is the best. Very helpful and concerned. Tells you the truth.

We love Dr. O'Keefe

Dr. O'Keefe has been our PC doctor for 17 years. He is not only extremely knowledgeable, but also kind and caring. He gives us as much time as we need during visits and provides valuable information to us. He is truly a blessing to us!

The worst managed office

This is by far the worst managed doctors office I have ever been to. I was actually told they didn't consider the appoinent to be late until the doctor was 1 1/2 hrs behind. I have up after an 1 1/4 hrs. The doctors scheduler was also one of the rudest and most unprofessional I have ever dealt with.

Patient of 20 years

Dr. O'Keefe talks in length about your life style, changes, and issues of health. I know my wait in the waiting room will take a bit of time but it is because he spends quality time with the patients. Dr. O'Keefe is an exceptional physician and I recommend him highly.

I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. O'Keefe's ability to diagnose and treat illness, and he has a very warm and caring personality. I have not always been as impressed with all of his front office personnel, in particular, the individual who answers the phone and makes appointments--very impersonal and not very helpful.

Dr. O'Keefe is defintely in the right profession. He is caring, courteous, and always up to date with knowledge of the latest medical research & treatments. It is unfortunate that wait times are long but this is likely due to his spending adequate time with patients - one never feels rushed so he can maintain a schedule.

Dr. Kevin J Okeefe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.