CANNOT COMMENT AT THIS TIME

Excellent Surgeon

I was a patient of Dr. O'Loughlin's when he was practicing in Reno, NV. In addition to being a artist at his craft, he is a kind caring doctor. I could really use his services right now so he is greatly missed. I'm finding it very difficult to find a replacement that even remotely compares to him.

Excellent care

Dr. O'Loughlin provided excellent care. He knew exactly what care was needed and what course of action needed to be taken. I felt very confident of his treatment which proved to be what needed to be done to restore my health. I would not hesitate to see him again!

Efficient and helpful

The previous Dr. I went to took a month to get back to me. At that point I had melanoma, and it was growing fast. Dr. O'Loughlin saw mw immediately and did a very compacted procedure to remove it. He also called me back as soon as the results came in.

Dr. Kevin O'Loughin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Urbandale, IA.

Dr. Kevin O'Loughin Is this you?