Dr. Kevin P Orourke Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kevin P Orourke?

I recently fractured my wrist and went to Mo Bap ER for care. I feel I received excellent care from Dr Orourke and his entire group.

employee of MOBAP

very poor bedside manor, would not recommend this doc to anyone! Lacked professionalism and knowledge of pt history was not willing to listen to pt!

Refused treatment

I went in for a dislocated shoulder, i have a disorder that causes m joints to dislocate easy.. I was told my triage x ray tech and nurses it was obvious was given a single pain shot, after waiting 3 hours. I was taken back to a room finally and waited 3 more hours with no nurse coming in even after repeated calls for one. when o'rourke came in he listen to my lungs said nothing is wrong with me and i only wanted drugs. they refused to treat me according to hospital ad state policy for patient rights and responsibilities and the hippocratic oath. they also refused to give me my records or my x rays when i went to another er after i left there I was treated had the copies of my x rays in hand when i left. I am now in the process of suing both missouri baptist and o'rouke.