Dr. Kevin A Okoon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kevin A Okoon?

Very very rude office staff! (Stacy)

Was told to call back if a problem reoccurred per Dr request and when I did this his office staff Stacy jumped all down my throat about it. basically telling me he told her that I am fine and it is in my head. Totally confused. I called her back to tell her that I thought she handled it unprofessionally and that she represents him and she said I am well aware and hung up on me. I am floored! I have been a patient of his for years. Its not like its free to walk threw the door. I am just so upset about this. Never ever been treated so badly in my life in a professional setting. He is an amazing surgeon if you can get past the pit bull in the office!

Wonderful experience being his paitent

I've had 8 major surgerys , 3 with him and he couldn't be better at what he does. Colon cancer resection and second resection 10 years later and growth behind ear which was the most dangerous of all. He is polite and talks to you just like he is down to earth person. My wife nicked him Dugie Houser cause he is so much younger than us and so smart about his profession. Recommend him to my family members. Going in for colostomy again next week.

Smart, nice man, a little too flippant

I can give Dr. O'Koon fine marks in all areas but one: he's obsessed with speediness in surgery. I found this terrifying. When medial people speak of him, they say, "Well...he's certainly FAST!" As though assembly line-behavior makes for a good surgeon. I hope he has gotten away from this a bit, but I don't know. I never went back to find out after my one and only surgery with him.

He is Terrific!!!!!

Awful. Too busy to be bothered.

Best in the area

Dr. O'Koon is wonderful. He explains everything in a manner that is understandable. He was on time for each apt that I had as well as surgery. He is very gentle and has fabulous bedside manners. His office staff is very friendly and the office is very clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Kevin O'Koon.

This doctor is fantastic and his staff as well. Very personable and listened to what I had to say. Prompt on testing and when saw possible other issue, that test was ordered right away. Doctor called me on a Saturday to give me my test results. Which I found fantastic that he did not make me wait the week for the results. Office staff were all very pleasant and very kind to everyone who was in the office. Thanked them for their professionalism. I would highly recommend this doctor, he is a rare find in a world of egotistical doctors. What a breath of fresh air he is, I have seen doctors all over the country and Doctor O'Koon is 2nd to none!!!

Dr. Kevin A Okoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.