Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin W Olden has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
Showing 5 of 7
We had seen Dr. Olden when he was at Mayo in Scottsdale he was very helpful with an accurate diagnosis for my wife. Then he just up and left Mayo with no way to get in touch with him or anything. It was terrible. Other than that he was great and we still appreciate his help and getting us on the right track to getting her healthy again.
Office staff are incompetent, and failed to call in medication when prescribed. Dr. Olden also could care less about the patient. When I explained my symptoms, he, like most other psychiatrists, threw some medication at the problem. When I experienced terrible side effects, he refused to return two calls. Would never go back.
42 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kevin W Olden accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhs Pediatric Endocrinology, 201 Cedar St SE Ste 4660, Albuquerque, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin W Olden in this video.
Dr. Kevin W Olden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.