Dr. Kevin W Olden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin W Olden?

We had seen Dr. Olden when he was at Mayo in Scottsdale he was very helpful with an accurate diagnosis for my wife. Then he just up and left Mayo with no way to get in touch with him or anything. It was terrible. Other than that he was great and we still appreciate his help and getting us on the right track to getting her healthy again.

I have a rare disease, dr Olden took the time that others would not

Wouldn't go back

Office staff are incompetent, and failed to call in medication when prescribed. Dr. Olden also could care less about the patient. When I explained my symptoms, he, like most other psychiatrists, threw some medication at the problem. When I experienced terrible side effects, he refused to return two calls. Would never go back.

Dr. Olden is one of the most outstanding and caring physicians who has been responsible for my care. His special gift as a diagnostician has ensured more expeditious and accurate care for my GI problems .