Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin L Oltmanns has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kevin L Oltmanns has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
I made an appointment at 8:30am hoping I did not need to wait long as I had before since few patients would be ahead of me. To my disappointment, I had to wait 60 minutes! Dr. Oltmanns prescribed me an antibiotic medication. I picked up at a pharmacy. The description said that side effects include fatal THREE times. Naturally I was unwilling to risk my life by taking that medication before there ARE safer antibiotics available. I called Dr. Oltmanns office many times, unable to reach anyone and after 3 months, I still do not have new medication yet. I want to schedule another visit to Dr. Oltmanns to get a different antibiotic medication plus other tests. But again I called his nurse and left messages so I would not need to wait long for an appointment. But after one month, I still unable to get in touch with his nurse. So I am no seriously consider to find another doctor who is accessible and sensible.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Oklahoma
Dr. Kevin L Oltmanns accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWarren Clinic Stillwater, 1815 W 6th Ave, Stillwater, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin L Oltmanns in this video.
Dr. Kevin L Oltmanns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stillwater, OK.