Dr. Kevin Monahan Is this you?

The Best

He is the best.... He saved my life!

Hes been my doctor for years and my husbands. I think hes wonderful

BEST DOCTOR EVER

DR MONAHAN HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR OVER 13 YEARS. I AM 36 AND HE HAS NEVER RUSHED ME OR MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. IN FACT HE IS ONE OF THE ONLY DOCTORS THAT HAS HELPED ME THROUGH THE YEARS FROM LITTLE THINGS LIKE VIRUSES AND INFECTIONS THAT NEED ANTIBIOTICS. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN SUCH DETAIL AND IN THE BEST WAY FOR THE PATIENT AND I WOULD BE DEVISTATED IF HE EVER STOPPED PRACTICING. ALSO THE STAFF LINDA AND PATTY ARE THE MOST CARING WONDERFUL STAFF. THEY MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO HELP PATIENTS IE. MAKE APPTS FOR X-RAY CT SCAN ECT.... TO GETTING IN PATEINTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I COULD NOT ASK FOR A MORE AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF.

Very dissapointed

I just don't understand the good reviews this doctors has. He was in such a hurry that he really scared me. The blood tests were just the basic, he didn't look for vitamin D of B-12 defficiency as other doctors do, didn't listen to my heart or lungs. I am looking for another doctor.

He & his staff are the best ! Have been to many Doctors in my day & have never been more satisfied !!

Always interested in my care. I never feel rushed and makes sure he addresses all of my concerns.

Love this Doctor....would recommend Him any day !!

I have been a patient of Dr. Monahans for many years and I think He is great !! I am upset now, because My current insurance is not one of the ones He carries and I have to go to someone else. I don't want to switch Doctors but I don't have a choice ! For those of You shopping for a Doctor, please try this one..You won't be sorry !!

Great Doctor

Dr Monahan is fantastic, he spends what ever time he needs with you, does not rush you in and out like all others. His staff is the best I have seen. Its like my extended family