Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Morrissey
Dr. Kevin Morrissey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Morrissey is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Morrissey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Kevin Morrissey has the following 6 expertise
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Kevin Morrissey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin Morrissey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Morrissey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions50 E 69th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin Morrissey in this video.
Dr. Kevin Morrissey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.