Dr. Kevin P Oconnor Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kevin P Oconnor?

Horrible Doctor. I still think of him as the dr with worst bedside manner ever

Brought my infant daughter in to see him because pediatrician recommended because she had UTI. He had his arms crossed the whole time in there, kept asking me "What do you want me to do?". Why was I there, but to get a medical opinion, and he offered nothing but less than 5 minutes in the room. Arms folded, speaking to me in medical jargon, rushing and not present at all. Don't go see this man. I never write reviews unless I feel strongly. He is not there for the patient as a doctor. He's doing a job for other factors but not for patient well-being.