Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin W Parks has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I feel like my visits with Dr. Kevin Parks are a revolving door. "Hi, how are ya- take this and come back in 4 weeks." I ask questions and get no answers, I try to tell him about worrisome symptoms but he doesn't seem to listen and does not respond in any way. My visits have all been very unsatisfactory, I am looking for a better allergist.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Parks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kevin W Parks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma Center South Or, 3860 Crater Lake Ave Ste A, Medford, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin W Parks in this video.
Dr. Kevin W Parks is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Medford, OR.