Dr. Kevin Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Patterson?

Tremendously empathic

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Practical solution help. Kind but helps you to move forward with your life Met several psychiatrists over the years, he stands out as one who listens and helps.

Best psychiatrist I have seen in 25 years

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Best psychiatrist I have seen in 25 yearsq dr. Patterson was the only Doctor Who truly understood my suffering of 40 years of panic and anxiety and really knew how to get a grip on it and explain it to me in layman's terms he was the only doctor that had the correct protocol .. I will never be cured but when it comes out of remission and shows its ugly face he has helped me manage and control it to the best of my ability wonderful understanding doctor will miss him hope he surfaces somewhere in Pittsburgh ... there is no doctor at you PMC that can compare..Karen P

Found the match for my needs from Dr. Patterson

Posted on April 27th, 2017

It has been many years since I first met Dr. Patterson. I am a part-time caregiver. My Client was his patient at the time I met Dr. P. After my client passed in 2014, and this happened to be my 6 person that I cared for at their end of their lives I felt the need to become a patient. Since we had history from my client, a relationship was already established. This allowed for one of the most positive situations to find a Physiatrist. Since about late in 2014 I have seen Dr. Patterson, now as a patient. With my personal and professional job as a caretaker, I have been exposed to maybe over 100 Physicians. I can personally comment, with 100% confidence, that before & after becoming a client/patient of Dr. Patterson, my life, my mental health, my outlook in life with his professionalism, his kindness, his "BEDSIDE" qualities has been nothing less than one of the best doctor/patient experiences in my complex life. With total comfort & confidence, I believe that my life would not be as great as it is today without Dr. Patterson. A Physiatrist is a Physician that is one who you must feel complete comfort with and a feeling of total trust. This is what I found and I can assure anyone that he has made a positive change in my life. I couldn't nor wouldn't recommend any other Physiatrist than Dr. Patterson. Thank you Dr, Patterson for all that you have done for me and helped me through some difficult times with a passion for my life to be a better life. Again, Thank you!

Extremely helpful and caring!!!

Posted on January 31st, 2014

I have an seen Dr.Patterson a few times. He is always on time. He takes his time . He asks pertinent questions. He is very nice. I even had an emergency and he was even able to squeeze me in which was very important to me. With my husband being very ill, he has been able to give me medication to help me. I have been very pleased.

Posted on April 29th, 2017