Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin J Pauza has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Kevin J Pauza has the following 13 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Herniated Disc
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Injections
Dr. Kevin J Pauza has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 82
After 15 months of unrelenting low back and leg pain from multi-level lumbar disc annular tears, fusion was all that was offered after failing conventional care. I found Dr. Pauza and underwent discseel treatment. This was just a few weeks ago and I can tell I am getting better everyday. His approach to this problem is unique, innovative and reflects an entirely different therapy which is minimally invasive and low risk. Dr. Pauza is one of the kindest, most caring and intelligent physicians I could possible wish for. His staff is equally wonderful and my care was very good. Thank you Dr. Pauza and your talented staff!
Dr Pauza was fabulous. He took a lot of time with me explaining my condition. While many other doctors block only 5-15 min per patient visit, he stayed and spoke for over 30 min and really helped me understand why I am pain. It made me feel like he truly cared about my pain and had compassion about seeing me get better. His office staff we very kind too.
He truly turned my life around. Go to aerobics 3 times a week and do not even remember having ever suffered from my back. Have been lifting grandaughers and getting on the floor to play with them. God has given so much talent to Dr. Pauza through his healing hands.
Patricia, thank you for your review here. PDT continues to restore patients like yourself. I am glad your family has their Grandmother back! Respectfully, Kevin
Dr. Pauza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Kevin J Pauza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpine Specialists, 1814 Roseland Blvd Ste 250, Tyler, TX
Dr. Kevin J Pauza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.