Dr. Kevin J Pelton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Pelton?

A doctor who cares..

Yes.. a doctor who care's with regards to each patient and their individual needs. Dr. Pelton has that sense of charm with humor that adds a comfort to each visit that rounds off to wellness.

Nice people, sometimes incoming calls inefficient

Very Satisfied

I have been to Dr. Pelton's office a few times now. Dr. Pelton was very professional and his diagnosis was right on. I have followed up with his PA Felipe Nunez and have found him to be just as knowledgeable. Both have made my visits there very comfortable. I can understand why his office is so busy and the wait isn't really any longer than you would find at any other specialists office. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Pelton rarely comes in the room to discuss ANYTHING with the patient it is always his PA Felipe Nunez, not quite the way i pictured a Physician of his caliber to run his office. I definitely would NOT recommend anyone to visit this office. Aside from Dr.Pelton being elusive the front desk double books patients & they are forever running behind. Bring a lunch comfortable clothing & a good book you will be here for a LONG while. Good Luck

Excellent dr

Dr pelton is excellent my mom had hip sx and we were nerves but Dr pelton but myself n family atise told us everything will be ok n she Was in good hands. He made us feel better he is so caring and understands in how u feel I would defiantly recommend him he is wonderful .

not caring docter

he don't care about patent specially with hmo and medical .

Intelligent and Professional

I have only seen Dr. Pelton once. I have to go and visit him again after I get my MRIs. But his diagnosis seemed quite accurate based on the xrays that I did at his office. Other doctors that I had seen previously many years ago regarding the same issue didn't point to the same problem that he found which is probably correct based on personal observations. He was very professional and asked relevant questions however he didn't spend much time examining my body. His conclusion was he needed to see the MRIs before he could make an accurate diagnosis and I am sure that is the right thing to do.

Actin, CA

Dr. Pelton is a highly caring, dedicated, and talented professional. We trust him completely to treat all of the orthopedic needs of our family from total hip replacement to broken bones. I highly recommend Dr. Pelton for all your orthopedic needs.

Complete Confidence

From the very minute that I met Dr. Pelton I was completely comfortable with him. The way he carried himself and his obvious intelligence was more of a comfort and not intimdating at all. He was positive, outgoing and most of all he was reassuring. My overall experience with him was beyond exellent. If he ever decides to do experiments in the field he works in i would gladly let him experiment on me, LOL, thats true, Thank you Dr. Pelton