Dr. Kevin I Perman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kevin I Perman?

Accountant

Dr. Perman is highly skilled and did a wonderful job on the removal of the growth on my lower eye-lid. He was calm and assuring at my evaluation and made small talk which made me feel more comfortable. I had 100% confidence in his abilities. His surgical coordinator Susan is FABULOUS. The surgery date was tough for me to set up b/c Dr. Perman has a very limited VA schedule and I had to have it in VA so my people could support me. Susan was awesome from the very beginning. My only critique was that Dr. Perman seemed a little short and condescending with me at the follow up. Anyone can have days like that so I'm fine about it now but at the time I would have enjoyed a little more compassion. Removing the stitches HURT. Surgeons aren't always the warmest though and I have learned this over many surgeries. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Perman. Great skill.

cosmetic nightmare

Staff Unresponsive

Was told that I would receive pricesin the mail within one week for the procedures discussed during my office visit. Called at 1 month, 2 month, and 3 month intervals - office chose not to send the prices. Indicates the physician does not need the business and/or has totally incompetent and/overwhelmed staff. Too bad, physician came highly recomended and I was ready to go!

Outstanding for cosmetic and microsurgery!

I was looking for Dr Perman's address to recommend him to someone and just had to make a comment when I saw this rating.I am 50 and had basal cell removed from my lower lid by via MOHs surgery. That left me with half a lower lid and only a partial tear duct. Dr Perman repaired this area and rebuilt my tear duct using upper eyelid skin. It is virtually unnoticeable (except that I lost half my lashes during MOHs)- I have to point out the scar to my dermatologists. I have NO leaking or dry eye which shows how skilled he is. He also repaired a crappy upper bleph that I had a few years before.I would go back to him without hesitation.

Botox Too Expensive

I picked Dr. Kevin Perman to do my Botox because he is an ophthalmologist and has many years of experience. The first two times I went, he gave me fair prices for Botox and I was satisfied with the results. When I went back today, he charged me approx. $100 more than the going rate for one area of Botox should be. I understand that you pay a little more for skill, but this was too much. He also doesn't have any set, readily available pricing guide for Botox, which I find annoying. Why is it such a secret? His demeanor was slightly condescending, but he was not rude. Anyway, he may be a very good doctor and surgeon, but I would not go back to him for Botox due to his unfairly high prices.

Don't waste your time or money

After initial visit, it took repeated calls to get physican and staff to write up surgury requirements for insurance company approval. Difficult to reach office to schedule appointment. Top dollar fee for less than satisfactory results. You would get better bedside manner from your car mechanic.