Dr. Kevin Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Phillips?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

I saw Dr Phillips when he was at KU Medical Center. I was pregnant with twins. My 1st pregnancy he always explained everything to me, even when I might have had them early. Well I din't and all turned out well. My twins were his 1st "twin" delivery. My kids are now 29 years old.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

For a year I dealt with a doctor that didn't give a single care in the world for what my pain and what I was going through, I was handed pain pills and just told they couldn't do anything and that my doctor had no idea why I was hurting the way I was. I switched to Doctor Kevin Phillips and he has been such a blessing to me! the first appointment he got right to it, it turned out my colon was actually attached toy left ovary which was causing all my pains that my other doctor told me was just cysts and that she could not do anything about. He cared so much and made sure I felt safe in my surgery, he actually informed me on everything instead of leaving me in the dark like my other doctor. He really makes you a top priority and I could not feel more blessed to have found a great doctor that cares. I will not change doctors again! I let everyone know that is having problems like I was to go to him!

Dr. Kevin C. Phillips, M.D.

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Dr. Phillips has been my Doctor since I was 22 years old. I am now a 30 year old who has NO desire to ever switch Doctors. I had a hysterectomy two weeks ago due to several years of internal problems and Dr. Phillips has always kept me well informed of the issues occurring in my body while allowing me to feel safe in his care simultaneously. He is an amazing Doctor with incredible bed side manner that is rare to find in Doctors. I have recommended him to several friends and my mother as well as my sister (until she moved to her current residence in Missouri) use him as their Doctor as well. I will never be able to thank Doctor Phillips enough for his willingness to listen to me addressing the problems instead of simply running tests. If you are trying to find a new Doctor, look no further.

Posted on June 20th, 2017