Dr. Kevin C Plaisance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin C Plaisance?

Family Practice at its Best

Dr.Plaisance is listens and takes his time. It is a pleasure to have such a thorough doctor.

Doctor?

Horrible. Had a very uncomfortable pregnancy with a condition called hyperemesis. Dr. Plaisance just kept giving me nausea medicine that I was allergic to and tried to take advantage by making me buy this bracelet that was supposed to help, but it was a gimmick that he made money from. He didn't even believe the fact that I had hyperemesis. That was the last straw. I had to leave and see a specialist who was great. I hope people see this review because I would never recommend Dr. Plaisance to anybody. The scary part is that I left out half the story. RUN AWAY. See a real doctor.

He is really caring!!

The BEST

One of the best doctors I've ever met, and I worked in the medical field for over 10 years. Very knowledgeable, very professional, an very caring. It would be hard to fin any better if at all posible.

Love me some dr plaisance

Patient

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Plaisance for his expertise and knowledge in his field of medicine. He is very professional and displays great bedside manners that has always made me feel comfortable to discuss my medical issues. He has always been able to come up with a plan of action to take care of my medical needs, and for that, I am most gracious and thankful. I would highly recommend Dr. Plaisance to anyone in need of excellent care!

Dr. Plaisance

Dr.Plaisance, is an amazing doctor who takes his time and values his concern of his patients. His head nurse makes people feel rushed to get in and out of the office and that is not an easy feeling.

Seek Urologist/Gyn for bladder lift

If you want a bladder lift don't let Plaisance do it. I gave him every chance to find out why I was hurting so bad and stayed in ER because he has no number to call in case of emergency. Told me that I haven't gave it enough time. I to find another Dr to give me relief. I had 500cc of urine in my bladder. After almost 6 months of pain and infections we finally found out that the mesh is in my bladder. I will be having another surgery in a few weeks. Seek another Dr for a bladder lift. I am scared for life.

Excellent bedside manner and very easy to talk to.

GREAT DR.

I WOULD RECOMMAND DR.PLAISANCE TO EVERYONE VERY CARING SPENDS ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU GREAT JOB DOC!!!

Dr. Kevin C Plaisance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.