Dr. Kevin J Prendiville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Prendiville?

Dr. Prendiville is very professional; answered my questions, and my cataract surgery was very successful.

Dr. and Staff professional, wait times at office minimal and surroundings very modern and clean.

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF

DOCTOR EXPLAINED AND ANSWERED QUESTIONS AND WAS QUITE COMPLETE IN HIS EXAM AND AT SURGERY.

Cataract removal and Lasix

Dr. Kevin Prendville

I was referred to Dr. Prendville for assessment for my visual status. Dr Prendville diagnosed me with closed angle glaucoma which was corrected in a timely manner. This diagnosis was most discerning to me. Dr Prendville took time to thougherly explain the natur of the disorder and the prognosis. A year following Dr Prendville diagnosed cateracts. And to decrease the percentage of astigmatism he recommended placement of a permanent lens. Again Dr Prendville perform in the highest professional level. He took the time to explain both procedures and responded to all my questions. Written information was also provided to me. He is a very gentle and kind person. I highly recommend Dr. Prendville as an ophthalmologist.

Fantastic doctor! Very thorough. So happy with my vision. Both eyes done a week apart for cataracts. Dr. Prendiville told me what to expect & answered all my questions.

Kudos for Kevin and his Team!

Having had two cataract surgeries by Dr. Prendiville at the Schaff Eye Center in Rancho Mirage, I only wish I had a third eye so I could experience his team's competence, professionalism, and friendliness once again!

incompetent doctor

brought 15 year old for assessment. Waited over an hour. Assistant behaved as if my questions were annoying. Doctor said um, I don't know and then diagnosed her with some obscure disease and gives her drops. Had one recheck and she still had trace jnflammatory cells. He dismissed her and never asked her to return. Within a couple of weeks we saw signs of infection at home and took her to new doctor. This doctor was thorough, ordered blood tests, and had her on drops for months. She has an auto immune issue. Treatment was ridiculous and doctor was completely incompetent.

Dr. Kevin J Prendiville is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.