Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin P Pusavat MD
Dr. Kevin P Pusavat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor City, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pusavat is affiliated with Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, Pacific Alliance Medical Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin P Pusavat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kevin P Pusavat has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Personable Dr. Pusavat
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin P Pusavat - Posted on July 17th, 2015
Dr. Pusavat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kevin P Pusavat Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kevin P Pusavat's office for more information.
25825 Vermont Ave Harbor City, CA : (310) 325-5111
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE SOUTH BAY MEDICAL CENTER, 25825 Vermont Ave, Harbor City, CA
Dr. Kevin P Pusavat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.