Dr. Kevin Johnson Sr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Best surgeon hands down

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I had abdominal surgery two weeks ago. This surgeon was caring and professional. I had a rough recovery and he took the time to ensure my full recovery after hours at the drop of a hat and without hesitation. He was extremely thourough in explaining the procedure and was sure to be there after the anesthesia wore off to tell me all that went on during the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone having thoracic surgery of any kind.

Posted on November 17th, 2015