Dr. Kevin S Berman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin S Berman?

Excellent Dr.

Great Dr. , very pleasant , very thorough. Great personality .

Doctor Berman shows passion for his work, and listens to patient. He diagnosed my sunburn and treated it effectively.

A comfortable visit in all aspects. Such a pleasant gentlemen!

housewife

Did a 5-10 min exam on my son and never said anything about a mole he had and they told him the rash he had under his arm was an allergic reaction and told him and his parents worry too much. Ended up getting a second opinion and they did a biopsy on his mole, as well as diagnosis his rashed, prescribed him medicine and now it is gone. This also happened to my husband. My son's mole came back fine, but my husband's was cancerous. They are not very thorough at this practice. I also had an exam here and now I'm wondering if they overlooked something on my. We will not be going back to this practice again!

SO happy and impressed with everything about this office!!!!

Coming Location is the best!

I absolutely love Dr. Berman. I've seen him before at the Roswell location, but recently have been making appointments in Coming due to the appointment availability. I've been to other dermatologists within the ATL Center for Derm Diseases, but Dr. Berman is by far my favorite. He truly cares about your skin and your well being, which I'm finding so hard to come by these days. He makes the appointment quick and efficient, yet effective, and always answers any questions I have. The Coming location not only is easier to make appointments at, but the staff there is SO wonderful. I wouldn't suggest any other doctor or office! Also, I realize that this is not the proper way to spell the city's name, but vitals.com considers it's name "profanity" and won't let me post my review otherwise.

Dr. Berman is one of the better Derms I've every seen

Dr. Berman really looks our for his patients and unlike some other Dermatologists I've seen in the past, doesn't seem annoyed by your questions or telephone calls. I was so surprised when he returned my after hours call right away and seemed genuinely concerned instead of genuinely bothered. His level of awareness regarding prescribing medication is very high as he always points out the cost to me and offers coupons if he has them. I am not currently insured so this is a huge help to me. I use to see a different Dermatologist who didn't think twice about give me prescriptions for medications that were over $200 (for a single med) when a different, equally effective med would be $20-$30.His office staff is extremely friendly and very patient.

Waiting.....

After waiting for an hour I left his office never to return. I have seen him 4 times and each time I waited 30 to 45 minutes. All the other doctors seem to be able to schedule appointments well, but his patients are stacked up in the waiting room. Very Poor!!