Dr. Kevin S Bowman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin S Bowman?

Performed a Total Hip Replacement

Dr. Bowman made me feel comfortable on the very first appointment. I had Avascular Necrosis and he said I would eventually need my Hip replaced. He made me feel so comfortable and assured me I was in good hands. October 23, 2017 I got a new hip. He has the best bed side manners and EXTREMELY patient. I was very scared the day of surgery. Until he came in and saw me right before the procedure and made me feel confident and not to worry. Outstanding doctor. Outstanding person.

Dr. Bowman is an outstanding physician of the highest caliber who exhibits extreme professionalism. He performed surgery on my husband. We were not only impressed with the surgical results but also with Dr. Bowman's bedside manner. My husband's recovery was much shorter than anticipated and Dr. Bowman's post surgery attention to my husband's progress was admirable. We would highly recommend this physician.

Patient

I recently had Arthroscopic Meniscus Knee procedure performed by Dr. Kevin Bowman. I can state emphatically, that he is a top notch Doc and Surgeon for sure. From our meeting in his office to the procedure he was a true professional. His skills are what one looks for in a surgeon. I am up and around the next day without pain at all. I highly recommend his office and if you need Orthopedic Treatment or Surgery you will want to visit Dr. Bowman.

The office overbooks,and waiting 35 minutes is typical. I was very dissapointed with this doctor who didn't listen to my concerns. He stated I was fine to return to work which was not accurate. Recently, I have been awarded SSDI, which helps prove my point.

They over book

They over book. waited 40 mins. just for them to tell me it was going to be another hour because they were running behind. I tried to re-schedule, they tell me they can't see me for another 5 weeks. (I walked out).

Dr. Kevin S Bowman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Attleboro, MA.