Dr. Kevin S Price Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kevin S Price?

Very attentive to my specific needs.

This doctor was a joke. If you have a child with a complex disorder, this is NOT the doctor you need. RUN to a different provider!

I loved the office staff. I think Dr. Price knows what he's talking about but he doesn't know anything about my daughter. She has other medical things she deals with and he didn't take any of that into consideration. We did neuropsych per the request of several doctors and when I shared the results with Price, he was arrogant, rude and conceited about it. Because my daughter is losing weight from the ADHD medicine she's on, he told me in front of her that she can have whatever she wants whenever she wants as long as it has calories and she doesn't need to drink water. Really? He also said that as long as the medication is working, it doesn't matter what her diagnosis is. It matters to me!

He knows his medications. He taught my kids to make animal balloons lol

I have a child with ADD who had been getting in trouble at school. After 6 visits with Dr Price, he was doing great and was on the honor roll last year. Highly recommend!

He is very good doctor. My child had lots of problems in school. He worked with the school counseler and got his medication straightened out.

It is really hard to find a good psychiatrist in this area. we have tried several. We have been very pleased with Dr. Price. He was the only one who really took the time to listen and explain everything that was going on. The first set of medications didn't work but my wife really got better when recommended we switch medications

Dr. Kevin S Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AR.