Dr. Kevin Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Smith?

GREAT DOCTOR OVER ALL AND CARING DOCTOR

Posted on May 25th, 2017

A TRUE LOVING AND KIND DOCTOR, HE LISTENS, YOU CAN ASK HIM ANY QUESTIONS AND HE IS A ADVOCATE FOR HIS PATIENTS BUT AND TRULY CARES ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING, HE DOES AND IF COULD JUST SEE HIM EVERY VISIT I WOULD VERY KIND DOCTOR, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT YOUR CONDITION AND PREPARES FOR YOUR VISIT, YOUR A PATIENT NOT JUST A NUMBER, AND HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND HOW CAN HE IMPROVE YOUR TREATMENTS

Severe R/A and Neuropathy pain

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's for over 3 years plus, prior to him managing my pain, he was the anesthesiologist at Sharp Memorial hospital and put me under for 3 of my many surgeries. I have a pain pump implant for my severe arthritis and Neuropathy pain and although I am currently having a couple of issues with it, Stephen. Smith is ordering ultrasounds and labs to verify if there is an issue with the pump or something else. Over all I would highly recommend Dr. Smith for your pain management and his staff is superb.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

awesome medical team of professionals!

Front Desk Only-Drs are GREAT

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Posted on June 21st, 2015

Staff does not return calls from patients or other health care providers (on behalf of patient).

so far so good!

Posted on May 24th, 2014

The staff has been extremely friendly and I did not experience a long wait to see Dr. Smith. The doctor took a lot of time to talk with me and discuss the pain I have and how it manifests. He may have even found a previously undiagnosed issue! I can't wait to see him in June.

Don't Bother

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Accepts new patients if your chronic pain can wait 2 or 3 months for first available appt.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

I love this doctor and his staff. They answered all my questions and took time to give me the information I needed to help me make a decision for my continued care. The office did ask me to sign a medication contract agreeing to notify Dr Smith if I received pain medication form any other doctor. His staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I feel blessed to have found them.

Freindly and Accurate Physiciam

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Smith has helped me a great deal over the pass two years. He shows concern and explains what is going on and what is needed and how that will be accomplished. The Staff are great and friendly and courteous. If you need a pain specialist he is the one I recommend.

been there. done that

Posted on April 28th, 2011

nice guy. friendly enough staff. great surgeon.claims mean money mean you move to the top of the list.no follow thru.no follow up. shows poor care, there.not going back.

Doctor's Response

We follow up with all patients and offer their next appointment as they leave the office. Dr Smith doen't rush his patients and always ask them for question and concerns they have before he leaves the room. The office is open Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM . If doctor Smith isn't available we have other providers to speak with patients. We alsotry to return all phone call within 24 hours. Patients are angry because they feel they pay high insurance premiums, they assume their doctor is getting an increased payment because their premiums go up . This is unfortunate because most doctors are challenged by the continued decrease in reimbursement from Insurance. Most doctors are dedicated to caring for their patients without any consideration for payment.

Love this Dr and his staff!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Smith for over a year. He and his staff were extremely kind,friendly and professional. I have never had another Doctor who took the time to explain in detail what my problem was, and during the treatment, to be very concerned about my comfort and knowledge of what he was doing. He is now my favorite Dr!

in a hurry, over booked

Posted on October 26th, 2010

refused to talk to me when I was in severe pain over a weekend, should have his license revoked,

Doctor's Response

I have never refused to talk with a patient