Dr. Kevin S White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin S White?

Great Surgeon

I was extremely impressed with Dr. White. Not only is he a wonderful surgeon, but he also combines both professionalism and compassion towards his patients. His honest and reassuring manner are extremely helpful as well. The best surgeon around!

Great Experience

I would highly recommend Dr. White. He was very thorough and took the time to really pay attention.

Dr White-a surgeon with a heart

Seen by Dr White at 11 am and was operated on at 7pn same day. He is knowledgeable, caring and very professional. His assistant, Kaitlyn is a gentle person who knows her position very well and will always ask for help from Dr White when anything arises out of her bailiwick.

Great foot doctor!

I am so glad my primary doctor referred me to Dr. White.

A Good Experience

I'm very satisfied with results of my recent foot surgery. Dr. White took his time explaining the procedure and my options, and in discussing expectations. I never felt rushed. He is caring, thorough, and he and his staff are responsive to contact when necessary. I'm fortunate that he was recommended to me, and I recommend him to others.

Dr. White took his time listening to my complaints and evaluating my injuries. He was extremely knowledgeable and and has a caring demeanor.

Dr. White is wonderful!

Outstanding Surgeon

I only wish he had been the first surgeon to repair my fractured ankle and fibula. After taking x-rays he diagnosed the problem and explained what had to be done to correct the problem with my ankle. He followed up with my progress every step of the way. I am convinced without his expertise I would not be walking today. He is a fine doctor, i recommend him without reserve. Also his office is very well run with an efficient and caring staff.

Exceptional Doctor!!

I had been having trouble with my ankle for quite a long time. Dr. White was very conservative with his treatment. Unfortunately I needed surgery. Dr. White performed my surgery and within six weeks I was back to excercising with no pain!! He was very professional and knowledgable and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Surgery on my ankle

I had a surgical procedure on my ankle to fix a fracture. Dr White delivered great care and expertise. I found his entire staff to be accomadating and skilled. I felt very fortunate to have Dr White take care of me. I cant say I want to break my ankle again, but if that misfortune happens it is to Dr white I go.