Dr. Kevin Sadati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Sadati?

Results are exactly what I wanted!

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I'd give 10 stars if that was an option. I knew Dr. Sadati was my surgeon of choice at my first consultation. He spent time meticulously describing the pre, during, post events which made me believe he would be equally detailed and meticulous when it came to my procedure (neck and lower face lift, upper bleph). My healing was fast but I committed to ~everything~ that was suggested. I never needed a pain pill - not even a Tylenol and the local anesthesia with sedation was a way better experience vs general anesthesia. My 2 surprises were 1.) Upper bleph bandage caused red itchy rash and 2.) It was uncomfortable sleeping the first week due to incisions behind and near ears. Other than that it's perfect - don't overthink it - just do it and you'll be back to being you in no time!

Great Nose Job Consultation with Dr. Sadati

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I have been wanting to fix my nose for a really long time. I am planning on going through with my surgery soon. Dr. Sadati was referred very highly to me by a friend and he and his whole staff are very down to earth people. I went on a few different consultations and have made my decision and am excited about it.

5 Star Face Lift from Dr. Sadati!

Posted on August 4th, 2017

This was a big decision for me as I am a middle aged woman and wanted to still look like myself and not have a pulled look. I could not be happier. Aside from Dr. Sadati being a nice man and taking his time with you. He has so many before and after pictures that really give you a feel for his craft. He is your guy if you are looking for a great face lift and a wonderful doctor!

Amazing Facelift Surgeon!

Posted on July 29th, 2017

I rarely write reviews, but I am so grateful for Dr. Sadati and his staff exceeding my facelift/ neck lift expectations that I wanted to share my experience. It hadn’t been my plan to “go under the knife,” but when I hit 50 and suddenly lost my jawline and succumbed to the family “turkey neck,” I changed my mind. Over night it seemed, I looked tired and old and no amount of laser tightening was going to be enough. Because I had tremendous fear of not looking natural or some other sort of poor surgical outcome, I was extremely careful in my search for the most skilled hand I could find. For a year, I read reviews, looked at photos, and watched video testimonials on You Tube. From this process, it was Dr. Sadati of Newport Beach, California who stood out to me. In photos and videos, all of his facelift patients looked younger, beautiful, and natural. His patients’ testimonials were consistently thrilled with their results. When I visited the office for a consultation, I was impressed by the warmth and friendliness of his staff, but most of all by the patience and sincerity of Dr. Sadati himself who explained in detail what to expect in terms of results and recovery. I am now 9 weeks post surgery from a lower facelift and neck lift and am thrilled with my results. My entire experience was excellent, recovery was much quicker than expected with no complications, and now my incisions are virtually undetectable- even by my esthetician, who remarked that my results are the most natural she’s ever seen. Thank you, Dr. Sadati for being such an outstanding surgeon!

Rest Assured

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Dr. Sadati is a true artist - i knew from the moment i met him that I would be in the best hands. He makes you feel so comfortable and really walks you through the entire process during the consult. The day of surgery there were no surprises and no pain whatsoever - he really is an expert at what he does.

Great lower face lift

Posted on June 4th, 2017

I had a wonderful experience getting my lower facelift over five weeks ago. I am so happy with the results. It is so natural looking people don't even notice except to tell me that I really look good but they don't know really why. Everyone at the office were so kind and nice and although I experienced some discomfort there is really no pain.

Highly recommend this office

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Great!

Posted on September 16th, 2016

It was perfect, loved having my procedure done under local sedation

Professional and made me feel comfortable with my procedure

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Sadati listened to my concerns and provided feedback about the procedures I was considering. After his recommendations I felt comfortable with my ...

nothing but excellent!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

At 70 years of age and never having had anything "done", I was very nervous! Dr. Sadati gave a detailed description of the entire procedure (jowels a ...

Painless with no anesthesia! A positive, supportive and uplifting experience. I feel young again and wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Sadati with my face, neck or eyes!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

The best in all ways!

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Horrid doctor. Does not know what he is doing. Has zero personality and is insulting to minors.