I could not be more pleased.I usually never write reviews but l just felt l had to tell you how satisfied I have been.I had issues ,no fault of his,but he addressed them promptly and appropriately.l felt very reassured in his hands.

Results are exactly what I wanted!

I'd give 10 stars if that was an option. I knew Dr. Sadati was my surgeon of choice at my first consultation. He spent time meticulously describing the pre, during, post events which made me believe he would be equally detailed and meticulous when it came to my procedure (neck and lower face lift, upper bleph). My healing was fast but I committed to ~everything~ that was suggested. I never needed a pain pill - not even a Tylenol and the local anesthesia with sedation was a way better experience vs general anesthesia. My 2 surprises were 1.) Upper bleph bandage caused red itchy rash and 2.) It was uncomfortable sleeping the first week due to incisions behind and near ears. Other than that it's perfect - don't overthink it - just do it and you'll be back to being you in no time!

Great Nose Job Consultation with Dr. Sadati

I have been wanting to fix my nose for a really long time. I am planning on going through with my surgery soon. Dr. Sadati was referred very highly to me by a friend and he and his whole staff are very down to earth people. I went on a few different consultations and have made my decision and am excited about it.

5 Star Face Lift from Dr. Sadati!

This was a big decision for me as I am a middle aged woman and wanted to still look like myself and not have a pulled look. I could not be happier. Aside from Dr. Sadati being a nice man and taking his time with you. He has so many before and after pictures that really give you a feel for his craft. He is your guy if you are looking for a great face lift and a wonderful doctor!

Amazing Facelift Surgeon!

I rarely write reviews, but I am so grateful for Dr. Sadati and his staff exceeding my facelift/ neck lift expectations that I wanted to share my experience. It hadn’t been my plan to “go under the knife,” but when I hit 50 and suddenly lost my jawline and succumbed to the family “turkey neck,” I changed my mind. Over night it seemed, I looked tired and old and no amount of laser tightening was going to be enough. Because I had tremendous fear of not looking natural or some other sort of poor surgical outcome, I was extremely careful in my search for the most skilled hand I could find. For a year, I read reviews, looked at photos, and watched video testimonials on You Tube. From this process, it was Dr. Sadati of Newport Beach, California who stood out to me. In photos and videos, all of his facelift patients looked younger, beautiful, and natural. His patients’ testimonials were consistently thrilled with their results. When I visited the office for a consultation, I was impressed by the warmth and friendliness of his staff, but most of all by the patience and sincerity of Dr. Sadati himself who explained in detail what to expect in terms of results and recovery. I am now 9 weeks post surgery from a lower facelift and neck lift and am thrilled with my results. My entire experience was excellent, recovery was much quicker than expected with no complications, and now my incisions are virtually undetectable- even by my esthetician, who remarked that my results are the most natural she’s ever seen. Thank you, Dr. Sadati for being such an outstanding surgeon!

Dr. Kevin S Sadati is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.